Friday 3 August 2012

From Willow To Bobby


It kinda feels like I'm cheating on my first love, but I have to admit I've fallen in love with another pair of Isabel Marant sneakers. Not too long ago I wrote about the amazing Willow sneakers, but now my first choice goes to Bobby. The Bobby sneakers are looser and the wedge is a bit smaller. Perfect if you're planning on walking for longer than an hour, cause these shoes won't kill your feet. What's your favourite, the Willow or the Bobby? 

Love,
Inez

7 comments:

  1. Really nice!!!^^
    i follow you on Bloglovin and on GFC ;)
    can you follow me on both of them too?¿? :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both and I want them both, too bad they are pretty expensive... ((

    If you like it, follow my new up and coming blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments, so that I can follow you back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks :*
    yes, she is amazing<3
    perfect both! :)
    i´m you follower,can you follow me too? ^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ran into your blog and it is very cute! And this post is really lovely, maybe we could follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!!!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried the wedge sneaker trend yet! I'm dying too! Your picks in the post are adorable!
    xoxo
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete