Sunday 22 July 2012

I'm Back


After three weeks of paradise I'm back in Holland. I've had absolutely the best time in Thailand and I've seen so many beautiful things. The people there are incredibly nice and the food is just amazing. And, my highlight of this holiday, is definitely the elephant riding. We had a trip through the jungle and we even went in the water with them, what ended in an enormous water fight! But I'm also kinda happy I'm back, because now I can write posts for you guys again!

Love,
Inez




3 comments:

  1. The last photo of the strawberry lemonade is just amazing!! Glad you had a good time in Thailand, look forward to seeing your photos :)

    www.biancaallegra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiring pics!!!

    You have such a lovely blog! What do you think of following each other?


    WhiteCloset
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3.   Welcome back! Weather in the Holland did not let down today, you will be easier to adapt after Thailand =)

      xx
      Tali
      www.Fetishists-Notes.com

    ReplyDelete