Wednesday 9 May 2012

Anna Dello Russo For H&M


I'm a huge fan of H&M, their clothes are amazing and they're not expensive at all. You can imagine I was pretty excited when I heard about the collaboration with Anna Dello Russo, the editor-at-large of the Japanese Vogue. She dresses a bit weird sometimes, but there's something about her that I really like. In this picture you can see some of the pieces she designed for H&M and I already decided I really want the turquoise clutch with the gold lock. It's so colorfull and looks like it can brighten up your whole outfit. Can't wait till the pieces are in the stores!

Love,
Inez

2 comments:

  1. This seems like a great collection ! I love your blog, check mine out and if you want we could follow each other !

    Love,

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the gold and turquoise clutch!
    your blog is so cute, i love the design.
    D x

    ReplyDelete