Tuesday 13 March 2012

Some Getting Used To


There are some thing you have to get used to before you like them. The ankle boots from the Fall 2011 Collection from Miu Miu is a perfect example. The first time I saw them I thought they looked absolutely horrible. I thought there was just too much going on, too much color, too much glitter. But after seeing them in magazines for a while, I started to appreciate them. They actually looked pretty good with the clothes they were styled with, they made the outfit stand out more. So, they're definitely not Louboutins, but I'd still like to have them in my possession, don't you?

Love,
Inez

5 comments:

  1. The opposite with me. The first time I saw them, I thought they were beautiful and unique, but when everyone started wearing them I kinda got over them. I'd much prefer Louboutins :D
    Love your blog!

    fashionistas-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually not a super glitzy, sparkly kind of girl...but for some reason I really liked these when I first saw them. It's probably the pink that offsets the glitzyness!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Inez, this is my first time visiting your blog and you've stolen my heart with these shoes! I love glitz, sparkle, and I believe in pink! These are fab!

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post!!
    If you want check our blog!:) http://patchwork-wall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete