Thursday 19 January 2012

The Perfect Engagement Ring


Have you ever dreamed about you perfect engagement ring? Well, I have, a lot actually. I think the perfect engagement ring is the 'Round Brilliant Three Stone' by Tiffany & Co, with, of course, 2.5 carat diamonds. This ring is way to expensive, so I'll just keep dreaming. Though, there's something from Tiffany & Co I can afford and really love. That's the necklace with the 'Return to Tiffany' heart tag charm. It's so pretty, a dream I'm going to make sure comes true!

Love,
Inez




3 comments:

  1. beautiful post my dear, i too adore tiffany, don't give up on your dream, it will come true in time. I love your blog so elegant and chic. the way it should be.
    xoxoxo
    rosina

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first photo is so beautiful! Who wouldn't love such an engagement ring? We can still dream, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more! I'm also dreaming about a Tiffany's engagement ring... let's hope our wish will come true :) Also loving the "Return to Tiffany's" heart, although I prefer it as a bracelet... Lovely blog!
    xx
    http://gossip-in-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete